Point Lobos State Natural ReserveAn epic meeting of land and sea located at the northern end of the Big Sur coastline, this magical natural reserve features several walking and hiking trails, plenty of wildlife and a peaceful, serene environment. Also a marine sanctuary, Point Lobos State Reserve is a popular place for SCUBA diving, snorkeling and sea kayaking. Boasting dramatic cliffs against the crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean, this incredible park is also a favorite of sea lions, sea otters and harbor seals.
Prices -$10 per car
Events -Guided tours and nature walks
- Spot a sea lion and her pup bobbing in the water
- Hike up trails and contemplate the
- Sign up for a guided walk to learn more.
- Go SCUBA diving and explore the
- Find a beach and watch for passing whales